Saturday 26 September 2015

Comedian Bovi And Daughter Share Same Birth Date


bovi-daughter-birthday 
Ace Comedian Bovi took to Instagram to celebrate himself and his daughter who share the same birthday today.
Showing gratitude, he wrote: –
“36 and no regrets! I asked God to let me survive every risk I take and let me learn from the mistakes I make. I saw stumbling blocks as stepping stones; I saw road blocks as detours. And this is only the beginning. And thank you to all those who didn’t have or see a reason to believe me but believed”.
He followed it with a photo of his daughter, Elena, who is now 2, captioning it: –

 
“My birthday mate. My joy, my jewel (only one other like you), my pride, my show off. Happy birthday my daughter!!!”
Last year, Bovi threw a Disney-themed birthday party for his daughter, mostly inspired by the ‘Frozen’ princess, Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment