Sunday 7 December 2014

Photos: Egor Efiok Recounts Accident Ordeal

Renowned publicist Egor Efiok who was some days ago involved in an auto crash has recounted how she made it alive and what has become of her wounded arm. Egor who is full of thanks to God took to her Facebook page where she expressed herself and also showed off photos of the healing arm.
This is my arm yesterday. Still very painful and swollen, but it is slowly getting back to shape. I still can't get over the splendid job my ACE Dr Efiok has done. It was in a right mess before I came here. I was initially rushed to a nearby village hospital after the crash and woke up to see a nurse with a baby strapped on her back sewing my arm like a seamstress sewing material and saying, "Aunty please keep ya hand well make I sew am"...with blood everywhere and nothing to numb the area. Sai! I nearly passed out again from the pain.  Continue...

My arm was in tatters when I got here with blue rubber stitches roughly scattered everywhere to hold the pieces of torn skin together. Well, I guess that was their way of trying to stop the bleeding. As you can see, all the stitches have now been taken out, as they'd definitely have given me keloids after healing. The arm has practically been 'sandpapered' to ensure that I don't have a scar after it heals.
Thank you for your prayers, everyone; as you can see, I am in good hands and my mouth is still sharp! Lol!!! #‎ThankYouJESUS #‎DrEfiokRocks #‎MyAuthenticOg

No comments:

Post a Comment